Written by Dr. Megan Baldwin
As a Kansas native (born and raised in Kingman), Dr. Baldwin is thrilled to practice what she loves so close to home. She can’t imagine anything better than to care for her community and build strong ties with new friends and colleagues.
When She’s not in the office caring for her patients, Dr. Baldwin enjoys making memories with her husband, Aaron, and two sweet kids, Parker and Stella! You’ll often find her playing piano, hosting her friends and family in her home, or out for a run. Dr. Baldwin and her husband enjoy traveling to warm places and recently became open-water scuba diver certified!
She chose eye care as her career because Dr. Baldwin has always wanted to help people. The quality of care she provides is incredibly important to her. In an age where doctors spend just a few minutes with their patients, she is proud to give her patients the time and diligence they deserve. More than to simply “see” you, Dr. Baldwin wants to learn more about you and how she can best serve your needs. Your relationship matters.
Dr. Baldwin invites you to make an appointment for yourself or your children, whether you have an eye concern or are simply seeking an updated corrective lens prescription. She will always do her best to provide you the best eye care available anywhere in Wichita.
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Member, Kansas Optometric Association (KOA)
- Member, American Optometric Association (AOA)
- Member, Business Networking International (BNI)
- Bachelor of Science (chemistry) – Bethel College, 2007
- Doctor of Optometry – Northeastern State University, Oklahoma College of Optometry, 2011
- Graduated Magna Cum Laude
- Member of the Beta Sigma Kappa honor society
- Presented with “Outstanding Clinician in Ocular Disease” award