Written by Megan Baldwin
As a Kansas native (born and raised in Kingman), I am thrilled to be able to practice what I love so close to home. I can’t imagine anything better than to be caring for my community and building strong ties to new friends and colleagues.
When I’m not in the office caring for my patients, I enjoy making memories with my husband, Aaron, and our dog-child, Dexter! You’ll often find me playing piano, hosting our friends and family in our home, or out for a run. Aaron and I enjoy traveling to warm places and recently became open-water scuba diver certified!
I chose eye care as my career because I’ve always wanted to help people. The quality of care I provide is incredibly important to me. In an age where doctors spend just a few minutes with their patients, I am proud to give my patients the time and diligence they deserve. More than to simply “see” you, I want to learn more about you and how I can best serve your needs. Our relationship matters.
I invite you to make an appointment for yourself or your children, whether you have an eye concern or are simply seeking an updated corrective lens prescription. I will always do my best to provide you the best eye care available anywhere in Wichita.
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Member, Kansas Optometric Association (KOA)
- Member, American Optometric Association (AOA)
- Member, Business Networking International (BNI)
More Articles by Megan Baldwin
- Bachelor of Science (chemistry) – Bethel College, 2007
- Doctor of Optometry – Northeastern State University, Oklahoma College of Optometry, 2011
- Graduated Magna Cum Laude
- Member of the Beta Sigma Kappa honor society
- Presented with “Outstanding Clinician in Ocular Disease” award.